Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Around the World

This week us girls at CG would like to share with you a little of what we are reading ~ and a little of our  holiday weekend :D

Singwa ~ HongKong
"Z reading aboard Logos Hope, --the world's largest floating book fair, --on our visit there today."

"NOOOO!"

~ ~ ~ ~

Jade ~ Thailand
"I am reading 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern."

"Banana creme dessert ~ Yum!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

May ~ ?Germany!

Getting to know our new city


~ ~ ~ ~

Maddy ~ New Jersey/NYC
Tues. April 2. 2013 photo DSC_0045_0377_zps409ca8ef.jpg
We did a little trespassing so our four-legged friend could have some fun.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Caroline ~ England
"I am Reading... a lot about portraiture atm ~ does it show?!!"

"Taz was Baptised on Good Friday. It was an incredible day and the start of an incredibly fantastic Easter weekend. 
I am so proud of my son for making his own decision to follow Jesus for the rest of his life!"

~ ~ ~ ~

Wanda ~ Montreal
"The manual to my new camera is about all I can read these days. (If we're not counting the kiddies books.)"

"The girls never miss decorating our eggs."

~ ~ ~ ~

Becky ~ Philedelphia
Hoping you all had a fabulous Easter / Spring Break :D

I hope you've had fun seeing what we've all been up to ~ and we can't wait to see what you've been up to too!!

Why don't you share a little of your weekend fun with us?

Just add your link below,




and don't forget to add our badge to your blog :D


See you soon...



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this fun meme. Unfortunately my connection is too slow to be able to download much of your page, but what I see looks good.
    If you'd be kind enough to send me the html for your button I'll happily display it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always stop by here on Tuesdays, but need to stop by during the week too, I missed some great photos. Love all of these photos this day too and I was going to comment on the banana cream dessert, but seeing the picture of Taz's baptism was too wonderful not to comment on...what a wonderful way to demonstrate publicly that we are Christ followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Anita :D

    @Sleepshort ~ the html for the button is right at the bottom of the page, but I'll hop over and give you the html :D

    @Singwa ~ I have a friend serving on Logos Hope at the moment ~ you may have even met her because she was going to be working in the bookshop :D ~ Karina is her name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for such inspiring site!

    My world became this Tuesday bigger and more interesting.

    I wish you a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caroline - I might have. :) One of my other blogger friends also have someone from her church serving on Logos. Such an amazing project and what an awesome experience for the crew members.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These aren't just incredible photos, each one of them, but such lovely stories and snippets into your lives. Thank you for sharing these each week!

    ReplyDelete