Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today.....is Friday December 16, 2011

MAY in Germany
14.10.11, The raisins, cherries, candied peel have all gone a soaking. How do you prepare for Christmas?
The raisins, cherries, candied peel have all gone a soaking. How do you prepare for Christmas?


LOLA in Utah

Photobucket

KATIE in Canada

2011.12.16
CAROLINE in England

Fri Dec 9th, Autumn skies are so stunning!

Autumn skies are so stunning!

BUCKEROOMAMA in Hong Kong

11.9, Lovely orchid... one of my favorite flowers.

Lovely orchid... one of my favorite flowers.


Photobucket

SALMA in Canada

12.16

SONYA from The Netherlands

16.12, Gingerbread Whoopie Pie..just in time for christmas!

Gingerbread Whoopie Pie..just in time for christmas!
TINA in Sweden

12.16, Can you tell why we love our animals - always there if you want to cuddle!

Can you tell why we love our animals - always there if you want to cuddle!
WANDA in Montreal, Canada

Fri. Dec. 16, 2011, I love all the decor we can use for just this one season.

I love all the decor we can use for just this one season.
ONE MORE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS PEOPLE.
ENJOY THE SCRAMBLE!!
And have a lovely week-end.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is such a beautiful idea! I tried to add your button to my blog but it said function disabled. Do you have any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete