Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7.7.2010 "TODAY"

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
7.7
Zoë playing with Josh's toys.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
flower,summer,b&w,BW
Reach for the sky!



SALMA, CANADA
Today
Against my inlaws' advice...I am wearing heels to work.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.7
I never realized how beautiful wheat was until I took a close up pic of it. I love wheat!



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,7.7.
Focusing on little things today, because in the end they are always the big ones.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.7
Linus is revelling in all the attention he's getting :D


KAT, AUSTRALIA
7.7 Today
I'm quite enjoying the look the rear view mirror can give in a photo. Note: No i wasn't driving when i took this :)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
More swimming!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.7.10 Today
Went to a little par-tay at my Bestie's house this weekend.
Marshmallow flavored vodka on an ice luge anyone? : )
I didn't try it either. Isn't my best friend GORGEOUS! I flipping love her!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.7 TODAY
It is a season of the cherry now. Ayaka loves cherry, eats all of them alone



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
7.6.10
This is my Super Hero!
Did you know that he has his own blog? Yep and it is call "Chasing my Superhero with my iPhone!" He is the one that drives me crazy all day Long!!!

1 comment:

  1. Rococio~ he's absolutely marvelous. What a sweet pic.

    Rikako~ I love cheeries more than any other fruit, especially since I can only find them in the summer.
    Rebekkah~ Hmm? How do you drink that?

    Lola~ Great shot. I love the setting of the moutain in the background.

    Kat~ That's neat. I couldn't guess what it was.

    Tezzie~ Looks like a postcard.

    Suki~ Totally agree about the little things, that's a great photo.

    Sonya~ It's really about apreciating the beauty of everything right?

    Caroline~ I love your flower shots.

    Buckeroomama~ She is so cute. Was that at the pool?

    ReplyDelete