Monday, May 31, 2010

5.31.2010 "MY FAVORITE ROOM IN THE HOUSE"

SARAH, GEORGIA
5.31 My favorite room
Our family room is my favorite room right now. Because I love the pictures on our mantle. Though that's not how I envision having it arranged permanently. I just got the prints a couple of weeks ago and slapped them up there because I was so excited to see how they looked. But I also love our family room because it's where we watch movies together; it's where my kids build forts with the couch cushions; it's where we have toasty fires in the winter; it's the first room we enter when coming in the back door and the last room we leave before going somewhere.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
My favorite Room
This weekend we are celebrating my daughter's birthday.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
5.31 My Fav Room
My kitchen. It's so small and I only have those two small counter tops..but I love it just the same.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
The kitchen is technically my favorite room in the house, but it is undergoing a makeover AND I'm also not home to photograph it. A CLOSE second favorite (especially as of late) is the bathroom. I am LOVING nice relaxing baths to help make my back feel better these days, and also love time spent in there with Kort. We have combined reading time with bath time over the past two years and it's amazing how that simple act fills our main bath with good feelings and great memories!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
31/5 favourite room...
Is MY room ~ because for the first time in many years I have a BIG room, I can keep tidy, that's pretty and I don't share it with a study!! YEAH!!



KAT, AUSTRALIA
5.31 Favourite Room
The dining room. Where the entire family..and all the food is located. My favourite.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
5.31 My favoire room in the house
There is no favorite room in our house. This is a room that we had stayed in resort hotel of Okinawa. My dream room...

9 comments:

  1. I love everyones favorites! Sonya I knew yours would be where you create the most delish stuff. My favorite room here is the office...where there is family pictures hanging on the wall. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rooms everyone : )
    Love your pictures Sarah! So pretty!
    That hotel is awesome! I love when I stay in a hotel that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyone's rooms! Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and a Happy Monday to those not in the US :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful rooms ladies.
    today my laptop crashed and I am not able to participate for the next few days.
    sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bright sunny kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mantle, Sarah --the photos and that sign. :)

    Rikako - I love big hotel beds!! :)

    Sonya - Why am I not surprised your favorite room is the kitchen? ;p

    Lola - I'm loving that picture of Kort! Our kids love bath time, too, and sometimes they stay in the bath until they're all prune-y!

    Caroline - I love the pale pink shade on your wall.

    Kat - I love it, too, when the dining room is filled with family and friends and the table is laden with food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to visit each others homes in person. I wish we all lived on the same block! (Can you tell I grew up in Chicago, we don't have 'blocks" where I live now) Great photos ladies!

    ReplyDelete